We were able to easily implement OneSchema in just one day, and what used to be a point of weakness in our UI is now one of our strengths.
The customer experience is 10x better and faster for users to upload their files, fix it on the spot, and validate it instead of doing it manually.
Launching CSV import has never been easier
Increase conversion rates
Give your customers a smooth onboarding process and get them to the value of your product faster.
Save engineering time
Focus your product team on core features, not CSV import bugs.
Reduce support tickets
Reduce customer frustration and eliminate the need for your team to manually deal with CSV import issues.
The OneSchema Difference
Bigger is better. Validate and transform files of up to 4GB in under 1 second. Performant for files up to 20M rows.
50+ options to customize. Customize importer behavior & match brand fonts, colors, illustrations, and more.
Launch CSV import in minutes – not months – with our library of data validators.
Don’t force customers to fix data 1 cell at a time. We’ve designed the best tools to clean data in bulk, like autofix, find-and-replace & more.
Every CSV import feature you could imagine, and more
Explore our features
With more than 20+ branding options, make OneSchema look and feel exactly like your product. Read more
Audit logging & API
View records of all customer imports from OneSchema’s import activity logs. Build automations and analytics on upload data with our audit logging API.
Supported languages include: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Arabic
Self hosting (Enterprise Feature)
Host OneSchema in your own cloud.
Host OneSchema on servers in the US, EU, CA, AU and more.
The data import platform for developers
Feature release timeline
• Template experience launch
• Date autofixers
• SSO login
• Export to Excel with highlighting
• Manage organizations
• Major UI redesign
• SOC2 Type II Compliance
• Enum validator
• Dynamic templates
• Manage templates via code
• Developer dashboard
• Column validation hooks
• Access management
• Custom columns
• Mapping UI update
• Column descriptions
• Improved error filtering
• React SDK
• Updated dev docs
• GDPR Compliance
• HIPAA Compliance
• Skip header row selection pane
• Auto-accept custom suggestions
• Template sandbox
• Picklist mapping
• Intelligent column mapping
• Historical column mapping
• Even better error-fixing
• Upload pane customizations (v1)
• SOC 3 Report published
• Errors vs. warnings
• Accept partial imports
• New template configs
• S3 export integration
• Skip panes
• Required vs. optional columns
• Row splits/merge
• Add/delete columns via API
• Nested data support Validation
• Customizations v2
• Customizations Dashboard
• Downloadable Excel templates
• Accept clean rows only
• Export to S3
• Fullscreen mode
• Resume sessions
• Skip pane 4
• Template overrides
• Additional languages for i18n
• SDK upgraded to 0.3
• New template configurations
• Webhook logs
• Improved data validation
• Direct to S3 file transfer
• CA data residency
• AU data residency
• Markdown support in customizations
• JSON object data type validator
• Multi-suggestion support for validation web hooks
• Improved date validators
• Currency symbol validation support
• Better error messages for numbers and currency
• Import metadata via webhook
• Multi-cell copy and paste
• Review & Finalize pane UI improvements
• String Replacements customization
• Row deletion customization
• Specify expected date formats for template columns
• Custom column support in validation webhooks